Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 19 October 2021

19/Oct/21 I will sit with you as long as you scratch my ears


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya got me some new kibble.

The individual nuggets are smaller.

Tonya doesn't like it when the individual nuggets are smaller.

More of the nuggets fall out of my mouth while I'm eating.

Then the Big Guy walks along, past where my food dish is and CRUSH goes nugget if he isn't paying attention, or, if it's dark.

Have you ever watched a spooky movie and have you ever noticed how it's always dark in the house.

Well, that is this house.

They don't leave a lot of lights on, when they are not in that room.

Have you ever watched those home renovation shows?

EVERY light is on in the house.

Today, the Big Guy wants to have fish cakes for supper.

Which is fine.  But he uses onions in it.

I can't have onions.

Which does fish cakes gotta have onions in them?

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog isn't too sure about the baby




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment