Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 5 October 2021

5/Oct/21 you are home again

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, Tonya came home, without any notice from the Big Guy.  He was in the kitchen, baking some bread and some meat balls.

Tonya needed to go to the Vet.

Ok, not the Vet, but the human form of the Vet.  

She didn't need to get tutored.

Geesh, that's wrong too.

I mean neutered.

She has an infection.  She needed some antibiotics.

I heard, she will be staying home with me today.

She also wants to have the heat turned on in the house.  It's too cold in the house in the mornings.

So the Big Guy is going to go downstairs, and show her, where the switch is.

Then, the house will be warm.

Which is what the Big Guy really enjoys.

I've got my fur coat to keep me warm.

The Big Guy also cut down the front hedge.  It's all trimmed up.  Now I can see more.  People can't hide so much.  If he was Martha Stewart, this would be a good thing.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying to get over the railing



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment