Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 9 October 2021

9/Oct/21 why won't you share your food


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The English language is really tricky.

When the Big Guy was in school, he had to learn about contractions.

Can not = Can't
Should not = Shouldn't
Will not = Willn't.

Wait!  What?

But it does = won't.

When the Big Guy was in grade 2, he told his teacher that she was a "bit blind".  WILL NOT should be WILLN'T.  But it isn't.

Stupid English Language.

Same with the Big Guy when he is eating something.

I could contract some of his food to me.

But he doesn't.

He just won't.

Not cause he can't.

He says that he shouldn't cause I could get the trots from human food.

But when if I won't?

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog laying quietly




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment