Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 21 October 2021

21/Oct/21 you want me to have some of your milk

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Those kids...

They may be loud and they may pull on my fur and walk on my tail.

But they they offer me their food.

What are you going to do about that?

As Baby Floyd was walking around, he had a cookie in his little hand.

He would take a bite and then he would hold his hand out to me, offering me a bite.  I would take a little bite and he would run around with such joy on his face.

Later on, he was over by Tonya and he just dropped his cookie on the floor.

Well, that's fair game.

What ever drops on the floor is MINE.

I gobbled up what was left of the cookie.

Tonya made pizza last night.

Of course she gave me some.

But only after I had drooled on the floor.  

When she finally offered up the pizza, I snapped it from her fingers.  She wasn't too happy about that.

There was so much drool on the floor, it soaked right through her socks.

Yup, more yelling.

When the Big Guy came down for his supper, I just laid on the floor.  I glanced at him a few times, but honestly, it's a lot of effort to get anything from him.  Just not worth the energy.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is being visited by grandchildren




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment