Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 20 October 2021

20/Oct/21 I am waiting for Tonya to come home from work


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya often wonders, what do I do while she is at work.

Well, I lay around and I sleep.

And I wait.

And wait...

And wait...

And I wait some more...

When she gets home, I want to jump on her.  I am so happy to see her.

Then she yells upstairs to the Big Guy and asks, when is the last time that I went outside for my pee pee poo poo.

The Big Guy pretty much says the same thing, over and over....

If you have to ask, then just assume, that he hasn't been outside for a LONG time.

Of course, the Big Guy puts me outside.

But it pleases Tonya for me to go outside.

She says that I've got to go pee pee poo poo.  

I go outside, sniff the air for about 30 seconds and jump on the door.

I don't want to be outside, I want to be next to Tonya.

When she sits down, I jump up into her lap.

If I was smaller, I would try to share the chair with her.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his 4th Birthday




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment