Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 15 October 2021

15/Oct/21 children make so much noise


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

It's no wonder that people want to see children and not hear them.

They can squeal and screech.

Yes, I can hear you.  

I can hear you when I go outside and lay in the grass to get away from you.

The Big Guy finds it really funny, when he gets to hold me and he aims my arse towards the kids.

Of course, I'm really enjoying the fact that the Big Guy is paying attention to me.

So I'm swishing my tail, back and forth.

The grandchildren walk right into my tail.

Swish, bonk.
Swish, bonk.
Swish, bonk.

The grandchild doesn't seem to be smart enough to take a step backward to get out of range of my tail.

They are just lucky that my tail is so fluffy and not like a Lab.  It would be swish SMACK!  Child falls down and screams in pain.

I'm pretty sure the Big Guy would laugh at that too.

He is pretty cruel at times.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog laying quietly




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment