Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 25 October 2021

25/Oct/21 I am thinking about thinking


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Every so often, the Big Guy will pat the couch next to him.

I will jump up on the couch and I will sit with him.

Then I ponder stuff.

Stuff like, should I ask to go outside.

Should I go get a drink of water.

Will the water be cold?  Or room temperature?

They always got my kibble bowl full.  So I can eat any time that I want.

I eat when I'm hungry.

Not like some dogs.

Lordy, they get fed once and day and you would think that there is no more kibble for them to have.

They just devour everything in their food bowl and then have to wait another 24 hours before they get more kibble in their bowl.

I will ponder the leaves that are outside.

Why are they blowing around my yard.

I better see if I can go outside.  See if there is any new leaves that have blown in to the yard.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog loves his belly scratch




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment