Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 17 October 2021

17/Oct/21 I will be back in a flash


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I really don't like it very much, when Tonya and the Big Guy leave me home alone.  

Last night, they went to their friend's house and left me alone.

I was really happy when they arrived home again.

They stayed up with me for a bit and then went to bed.

Geesh, you were gone, outside the house, now, your gone to bed?

We are supposed to get some rain today.

Not that the grass, or the trees, or the plants really needs it.

But, I suppose, if you live in the country, you would want the rain to fall.  Otherwise, your well might dry up.

I've never been without water.

Tonya has a big water dish for me.  Right next to my kibble dish.

Then, when I go outside, she also makes sure that I've got a water dish there too.

She is really nice to me like that.

Always running around, making sure all my water dishes are full.

The Big Guy only fills them when he sees they are empty.

All this talk of water.  

Gotta go have some.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog plays fetch... NOT!




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment