Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 27 October 2021

27/Oct/21 is that my mommy getting home from work


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Today's post is # 1972.

That is a lot of reading.  

I know some of you have been reading my posts every day.  

I thank you for that.

Yesterday, Tonya and the Big Guy took me to the Dog Park which is right here in North Sydney.

Someone had said that the park is about 10 feet away from where you park.  The Big Guy feels that they must of had the fence open that day.  They had to walk about 300 feet or so.  Uphill.

I was pretty happy to be able to trot around for a bit.

There was another dog there.  He was a lot smaller than me.  But he was running and running and running.

Myself, I stuck by Tonya and the Big Guy.  I didn't feel much like running around.

Afterwards, we went to Canadian Tire.  They needed to get more bubbles for their soda stream machine.

Tonya is off today.  HORRAY!!

This means I don't have to wait for her to get home from work.  I can just hang out with her all day long.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the solar butterfly




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment