Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 3 October 2021

3/Oct/21 I have a job and it's to lay in the way


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I'm sitting here, not sure what to talk about today.

I suppose it does happen.  Writers block.

I've noticed that the leaves haven't started to change color just yet.  It's cold outside, but not cold enough.

After the leaves change color, that's when they will start falling from the trees.

Although there is this one tree.  Well, it's more of a tall stump of a tree.  The Big Guy attached clothes line to that stump.  But that stump still grows it's branches.

That stump, has dropped it's leaves already.

The Big Guy used to live in Winnipeg.

This one 4 lane road, had rather large trees, lining the side of the road.  Every few years, the city would go cut down the tree tops, so that the tree looked like a huge tree stump.

I don't know what those trees were, but they would grow back, every few years.  Then the city would be back and cut them down again.

It's the same with these trees that they got between their properly and their neighbor, Jim and Calista.  They didn't trim the trees last year.  This year, it's going to be a big job.  Well, BIGGER job.  Not that it's a hard job to do.

I think I will go nap while I think about all that.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and it's warm in the kitchen




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment