Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 24 October 2021

24/Oct/21 ha ha stole your chair


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya made the Big Guy some breakfast, while he is still upstairs.

It's on his little side table.

Should I go sniff it?

I think I will.

Perhaps I can give it a little lick.

It might drop on the floor.

Once it's on the floor, it does seem to be "mine".

If it's not mine, they throw it outside to the sea gulls.

Those sea gulls get a lot of left overs.

Stuff that I could have.

BUT NO...

I'm starving over here.

You can just about see my ribs, if it wasn't for that fluffy fur.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his magic act




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment