Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 2 October 2021

2/Oct/21 I can bark in over 6500 languages


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Humans are weird.

According to Google, there is 6,500 languages spoken on planet Earth.  Some are more popular than others.  English is in the top 5.

But dogs.

We speak one language.  We bark.

Everyone in the world, knows that it's a dog that's barking.

I guess I'm international when it comes to speaking.

We can understand about 200 words that are spoken to us by humans.  The rest is just gibberish.  We try to understand by their body language.  That seems to be international.

I can tell a good person from a bad.

Not sure how we do it, but we do.

All dogs have that ability.

Our owners pick up on that too.

They trust our instinct.  If we see a "bad" person, our humans know, stay away from that person.

I guess that's another reason that human's keep us around.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog loves his belly scratch




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment