Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 3 July 2020

3/Jul/20 it is so much cooler under my biggest fan



Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday the Big Guy was getting the garbage ready to go outside to the curb.

As he was trundling the Green Bin to the curb, he would feel the rain in the air.  He said that it was like a small amount of rain was falling on his glasses.

He sat down in the living room and then there was this ROAR!

He beat the cloud burst by less than a minute.

Yesterday morning the Big Guy also had brought out the chairs he had fabricated to the garage, and he painted them with Thompson's Water Seal.  He just checked and it should last about 10 years before he has to do another coat to seal those chairs once again.

Only, I have to wonder, will he be a lazy ass and leave the chairs outside?

They had some streak yesterday.  I got some of Tonya steak.  Not a lot.  But some.  I had to work for it.  I had to stare and use the power of drool to get it.

There was 3 steaks in the package.  I'm pretty sure that the Big Guy is going to be cutting it up and putting it with some beans.

Since they aren't sure if I can have any beans, it will mean that I'm not allowed to get any.  Once again, nothing for me.

Oh well, I'm sure Tonya will make some toast to go along with her steak and beans.  I will just bug the crap out of her till I get what I want.  Her toast.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog forgets his indoor voice


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment