Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 17 July 2020

17/Jul/20 I'm hiding behind the coffee table leg



Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

There is this comet, if you don't see it soon, it will not be visible again for another 2300 years.  I would say, that's a long time to wait.  

The Big Guy got up early to put the garbage out.  He is thinking of getting in the car and going for a bit of a drive to see this comet.

When Haley's Comet was in the sky last time, he said, all's he could see was just a smudge against the stars.  It wasn't impressive at all.  Then again, he may only see another smudge today as well.

You may be asking, why is he up so early.

Well, they didn't put the garbage out last night.  So it bugged the Big Guy so much that he didn't sleep all that well.  So, now the garbage is out, you would think, he should be able to get some much needed rest.

Today could be another happy day for the Big Guy.  He should be getting his bandages off his leg today.  Then he will have to wear compression socks.  But he's fine with that.

I was at the Vet yesterday.  I was told, I'm fat.  I don't think so.  I've just got a lot of fur.  The Vet also told Tonya, NO MORE PEOPLE FOOD.

Which is pretty much what the Big Guy has been telling Tonya all along.  So you know, he's pretty smug about that.

I was just outside barking.  Not just a little woof, but full on BARK BARK BARK.  Tonya called down to the Big Guy and asked if it was me that was barking.  He told her nope, it's the next door neighbor.  He turned himself into a werewolf.

Why would he says that?

Then again, why would she ask?  

I'm the only Big Dog around here...

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog excited about going for a walk


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment