Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 19 July 2020

19/Jul/20 I got peanut butter on my paw



Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Vet said that I can have a nice treat once a week.

What is considered a nice treat?

Well, you can see the Kong in the picture.  The Big Guy put some peanut butter in the Kong along with two cookie treats.  But there was too much peanut butter.  How did the Big Guy solve this dilemma without putting the peanut butter back in the jar?

He took the excess peanut butter and rubbed it across the top of my paw.

Well, I had to lick that right off.

Here is an action shot.  


I will say, it's not one of my better pictures.  But you can definitely see the peanut butter on my paw.  Click on the picture and you can see why isn't not such a good picture of me.

Tonya made Meat Loaf for the Big Guy's supper yesterday.  Along with mashed potatoes and veggies.  Now, in the past.  I would have just stared and stared at Tonya until she gave me some.  For some reason, that didn't work yesterday.  She wasn't going for it at all.

The Vet must have really told Tonya about NOT feeding me people food.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having fun doing slow mo


Bye bye fur now

1 comment: