Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 21 July 2020

21/Jul/20 thunder can be somewhat frightening to me



Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Did you ever wonder how many pictures the Big Guy will take before he selects one for the blog each day?






You can see last night, things were not going his way and I wasn't standing still.

Then, there was the thunder storm that rolled through last evening.

The flash didn't bother me.  It was the loud rumble after the fact.  That got my attention each and every time.

Then, of course, Tonya felt that I had to go pee.

Honestly, I did have to go, but I was willing to hold it.

She got a beach umbrella and went out with me.  The lightning would flash.  Didn't bother me at all.

But them, the rumble of the thunder.  

I did not approve.

I thought I heard the Big Guy is going to be making some bacon this morning.

Fat lot of good it does me.  I can't have any...  Well, I could...  but then I get the trots and it gets all over my fur.  Yuck.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his Pita Bread


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment