Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 2 July 2020

2/Jul/20 I am a pancake



Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

It was rather warm on the deck yesterday.

Then there was also a bunch of people that came over as well.

I tried to do the meet and greet, but eventually, just went and found a corner in the living room, next to the fan and just hung out there, away from the heat.

Everyone was drinking and having a good time.

After everyone had left, there was this tub that had the beer and there was a lot of water and ice still left in the tub.

Tonya put the tub down on the deck so that I could have some of that ice water.

Oh it was so cold...

I dipped my paw in the ice water.  

Ahhh...

Refreshing...

I was able to grab some of the ice from the tub and I brought it over to a different part of the deck and crunched up the ice.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoys the love seat with Uncle Terry


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment