Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 30 July 2020

30/Jul/20 I love you THIS much



Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy says that no one has ever passed away from a hang over.

But he looks pretty bad today.

He needs one of those greasy hamburgers to make him feel better.  That and some fries.

Then again, if he gets this, it also means he is NOT going to share.

Now, if this were Tonya.  I would watch her as she is eating.  I would STARE STARE STARE

She would feel bad and give me some of what she is eating.

But the Vet has also told Tonya, STOP FEEDING ME HUMAN FOOD.

I am so glad that Tonya doesn't listen to the Vet.

Just like today, she had an egg sandwich for her breakfast.

I got about 1/2 of it.

Screw you Vet.  I will get what I want.  Yup, Tonya is going to kill me with kindness.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog cools off his paws after a long walk


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment