Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 27 July 2020

27/Jul/20 Mr Bunny wants me to play



Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

What shall we talk about today?

There is the fact that Tonya will throw food off the back deck and then I'm not allowed outside till that food is missing.

Yesterday, as an example.

She had cooked too much linguine for the seafood pasta that the Big Guy had made earlier in the week.

I love pasta.

Pasta loves me.

Pasta does not give me the trots.

Pasta was thrown off the back deck and was purposely left outside for the birds.

Imagine that, the birds.

Did Tonya forget about the video of me flying?

Guess I will have to remind her...

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog dreaming about flying


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment