Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 29 July 2020

29/Jul/20 it's going to be a muggy and warm day



Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya is worried that I'm not eating.

Well yea... I'm wearing a fur coat and it's warm.

I just want to lay under the fan.

The wonderful fan.

Every so often, I forget myself and I will get excited that Tonya is coming downstairs from her work.  I want to greet her so badly.  I get up and I start hopping around.  Wagging my tail.  Oh I'm so happy to see her.

Wait...

Now I'm over heating...

Time to go find that fan.

I'm drinking lots of water.

Oh, when is there going to be snow again?

There, I said it.  I want snow.

The Big Guy is giving me "angry eyes".  

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog outside in the snow


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment