Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 8 November 2019

8/Nov/19 which came first, the chicken or the egg


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Well the chicken came first.  Without a chicken, eggs couldn't have been laid.  You can ask me any sort of questions like that as I am smart.

Just like yesterday, Tonya and the Big Guy took off for a bit.  When they came home, I greeted them at the door with all the excitement that I normally do.

But that's when I smelled "strange dog" on them.

They went to see Aurora again.

I smell those strange dogs on Floyd, Mylynne and Colby.

Colby gets upset when I want to sniff him.  He must think that I'm trying to attack him.  Nope, I'm just trying to identify the dog that you have.

The Big Guy put me outside.  But he didn't notice.  The sky decided to open up.  Now, if it was snowing that hard, he would have noticed right away.

Talking of snow, they are getting quite a bit in New Brunswick.  That is the province where I was born.  It sure was a long drive to get here.

That was such a long time ago.

The Big Guy and I went for a walk yesterday.  The Big Guy said that he was really cold on our walk.  Well yea, Winter is coming.

Your Blast From the past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog pictures from June 2016


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment