Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 26 November 2019

26/Nov/19 creepy talent, I can curl my tongue


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I can also do the downward dog like it's no one's business.  Take that Yoga Ladies...

Something else I can do.  When I fart, they are silent, each and every time.

A trick that I love to do.  When Tonya and the Big Guy come into the house.  It really doesn't matter if they have been gone a long time or not.  I will grab one of Tonya's shoes and run away with it.

Then, Tonya will trade the shoe for a treat.

I have no desire to chew on Tonya's shoes, but only to get the treat.

I will run around the house with the shoe in my mouth.

Obviously I can run a lot faster than Tonya or the Big Guy.

Now, if the Big Guy yells at me, I drop the shoe and go away.  But he also thinks it's funny.  So he doesn't yell very often at me for grabbing Tonya's shoe and running with it.

Well, either today, or tomorrow, or the next day, Tonya and the Big Guy will be bringing stuff down from the attic.  They are going to be putting stuff out.  They are called: Christmas Decorations.

Now, they will put stuff in the windows.  Quite often they will get in MY way to look outside.  But the lights are pretty.  So we will see what they get done and where stuff goes.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog November 2017 photo collection


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment