Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 10 November 2019

10/Nov/19 seat cover, your doing it wrong


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy has a pretty novel idea about the seat covers that Tonya likes to put on the couch.  When you sit on them, the cover slouches down.  BUT, if you lift the seat cover way up so that it only covers the back of the couch, it no longer slouches down, like you see in the picture above.

The Big Guy also says, their next set of furniture, will be leather, like they used to have.

The Big Guy also thinks, it's time to put his gloves on.  When they have to drive home after work, his hands are pretty cold on the steering wheel.

They don't need to be cold, he just needs to put gloves on.

The Big Guy is going to be making some corned beef hash for his breakfast this morning.  I don't get to have ANY of it because there is onions in it.

Look, we both know why you do that.  I know that I'm not supposed to have onions, let along human food.

We both know, I would starve if I had to eat off the Big Guy's plate.

But doing stuff so that I can't get anything off of Tonya's plate.

That's just wrong.

A dog needs to have different food.  Diarrhea is something that I'm willing to have in order to have more human food.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog pictures from August 2016


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment