Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 19 November 2019

19/Nov/19 did I tell you lately that I love you


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So, I often will speak about how the Big Guy mistreats me and will often cook something that I'm not allowed to have.

There is the moments that you don't see.

When he puts me outside that I can satisfy my curiosity.  I really don't need "to go".  I just want to be outside.  Then I want right back inside.  Then I remember, I really wanted to be outside.  Then forget about that and want back inside again.  He will accommodate me.

There are times, when he knows he has too much on his plate.  He will throw stuff towards my food dish, without Tonya seeing him do this.  I know he did it as I can smell him off the food he just tossed towards me.

He also takes me for walks and keeps me safe.  I know what cars are.  But they move fast when they are on the street.  Well, sometimes, I want to sniff something on the street.  The Big Guy will NOT allow my curiosity to get the better of me.

He will also take me to the Doggie Park.  Tonya has never done this on her own.  It's always the Big Guy that drives me there.

When it comes time to brush me, he will often hold my head while Tonya is trying to get the knots out of my fur.  I don't like this very much.  I've never bitten him, but he knows that I'm really upset and don't enjoy that experience.  But he does his very best to keep me from biting.  Even when my head is trashing and he knows, I just want to bite SOMETHING.  He tries to stay calm and control where my teeth go.

He is also the main source of all the toys that I own.  Tonya buys me some, but he has bought the most for me.

I think I will keep him.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog pictures from April 2017


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment