Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 28 November 2019

28/Nov/19 I've got my eye on you


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Well from the picture above, it would seem that I only have one eye.

I can assure you, I have two eyes.

So, yesterday, I had to go from window to window.  The Big Guy was outside and he was putting the Christmas lights up outside the house.

When he was putting the lights up, there is this plug that is outside.  Well, sometimes it decides it doesn't want to work.  But you never know when it's NOT going to work.  Then it will work again.  There isn't any switch on it.  It's just dumb.

Yesterday, when the Big Guy first went outside, the plug wasn't working.  But then, about 1/2 an hour later, it WAS working.

Dumb plug.

Yesterday the Big Guy had put some spot lights up.  Well he didn't like the spot lights.  So he turned them off.

But Tonya DOES want them on.  So the Big Guy is going to be moving the spot lights.

However, we are also expecting quite a bit of rain today.  So that might not be happening today.

Christmas is a lot of work.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog in the Wing Chair


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment