Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 25 November 2019

25/Nov/19 this jug of windshield washer fluid should go in the car


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

There has been this jug that has been at the back door, it seems it's been there forever.  I know that I'm a dog and that my memory is a lot different than humans.  But it seems to me, this jug just needs to be put into the car and be done with it.

Oh, but then again, it's not the winter grade windshield washer fluid.

Humans make stuff so complicated.  Why can't they just have one that does the job all year round?

What if they put the winter stuff in the car in the summer?  

But in the summer, they need wind shield washer fluid that gets rid of bugs and tar.

I didn't know that tar was a problem in wind shields.

I thought tar went on the road...  not in the air...

Then there is this new stuff that the Big Guy wants for his car.  It's a new type of car polish.  Apparently you can put it on the car and it will last for at least 6 months.  If you do two applications, it could last about a year.  But like everything else the Big Guy wants, it's sort of expensive.

But I have to wonder...  if he puts this new wax on the car...  will this encourage him to lower the windows for me?  He HATES it when I drool and it goes down the car door.

Tonya doesn't care, she opens the window for me all the time.  You can tell she doesn't wax the car.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog October 2017 photo collection


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment