Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 16 November 2019

16/Nov/19 yes the floor is wet, it's raining outside


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Well the Big Guy got a visit from Captain Obvious.  My paws were all wet from being outside.  It was raining quite hard and I really didn't want to go outside.  He FORCED me outside.  So yea, I went pee and then came right back to the door to be let inside.

Then the Big Guy found that his slippers were wet.  Well, yea, my paws were soaking wet from being OUTSIDE where you made me go.

It was snowing a little bit when the Big Guy got up.  It isn't now.  The snow is melting as soon as it touches the ground.

The Big Guy still hasn't swapped out the lawn tractor for the snow blower attachment.  I'm not sure what he is waiting for.  He is going to procrastinate himself to the point where he is going to be digging out the driveway by hand.

I got to watch the Big Guy yesterday, bring out that chicken soup with those egg noodles that pretty much exploded in his cast iron dutch oven.  So he put that outside and within 5 minutes...  the Sea Gulls had eaten it all.

Did you ever see the video of where Tonya was feeding the Sea Gulls pancakes?  I will put that in for today's video of the day.  Hmmm...  just searched for it.  It must have been something that was posted on Facebook and ever moved to a YouTube video.

Then, there was another time, the Big Guy is on the back deck and there was a Eagle in the neighbor's tree.  I'm sure the Eagle was looking for mice, rats, or something other to eat.  The never seen the Eagle again in that tree.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video -  Max our Bernese Mountain Dog pictures from January 2017


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment