Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 5 November 2019

5/Nov/19 I can smell old farts on this cushion


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So there is a time for walks and there is a time to beg for food.

I found out yesterday, they are not interchangeable.

Tonya made a toasted fried egg sandwich.

OH MY GOD!  It smelled so yummy!

She got herself a coffee and went into the living room to watch her Corrination St.

I rolled out the drool maker.  I put it on setting # 10.

Then I stood right in front of her.

I was being ignored.

I turned the drool maker on # 10.5 and then laid my mussel on her chest.  I don't even try this with the Big Guy.  He just stares at me while he is eating.  It gives me the willies and I just go away.

That's when it got savage.

The Big Guy was in the other room, happy as a clam, playing a game on his XBox.  Well, Tonya let out this yell that he was to take me for a walk... RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

So, in order to keep Miss Happy Pants happy, he took me for a walk.  

But honestly, I didn't want to go just yet.  I wanted that sandwich.  I even turned up the drool maker to #10.75.

So, off we went for my walk.

When we got home, part of her sandwich was on the counter.  The Big Guy didn't notice it.  I did.  But before I could jump up on the counter to get it, Tonya brought the plate to the Big Guy and pushed the partial sandwich in his face.  He put the entire piece of sandwich into his mouth.

You could have shared.

All that drool and I got nothing for the effort.  Not even a crumb.  Not even the middle part and she could have given the multi grain bread to the birds.

Don't worry though...  I know there will be other sandwiches and other opportunities for her to feed me what is on her plate.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog forgets his indoor voice


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment