Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 7 November 2019

7/Nov/19 I can smell a different dog on your pants


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

When ever Tonya leaves the house and she goes to visit, with her sister, or her son, I can smell strange dog off of her.

She will laugh and say that she was cheating on me.

Really?  You think I can't smell them off of you?  I know you cheated on me with another dog.

Now, it's different when we go to the dog park.  Then I can see you.  Then I know that those dogs are just being flirts.

So, it's all over the news.  Now, not for us in Cape Breton, but in New Brunswick, where my non-furry Memere lives.  They are expecting quite a bit of snow tomorrow.  Were supposed to get a lot of rain.

The Big Guy has been saying, for the last couple weeks, that he is going to remove the lawn mower deck and put the snow blower attachment on the lawn tractor.  I'm not sure what he is waiting for.  Perhaps for some one else to do it for him.

Every year he does this, he also gets confused about how the pullies are supposed to run under the machine.  Each year, he studies this video.  He should draw it out and post it to the garage door so that he doesn't have to do that each year.

First world problems...  they are real for him...

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having his frozen cheese treat


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment