Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 20 November 2019

20/Nov/19 it's a trap


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Oh no, what's a dog to do?  My leg is trapped on the other side of the chair.  Doom and despair!

Naw... I'm just fooling.

I'm not trapped at all.

So, the Big Guy is back up to his old tricks.  He is cooking a turkey right now.  Yup, it's in the oven.  Now, later on, Mylynne, Floyd, Colby and Aurora are going to be dropping by for supper.

Some times, Colby can be fussy and I get to have what's on his plate.

Last night, Tonya and the Big Guy took off and went out for supper.  They came back and I could smell a strange dog and a cat off of them.  They must have gone to Tonya's sister's house.

They came back and they had two tupperware containers with them.  I found out, there was chili in the tupperwear.  I didn't get to have any of it though.  Tonya was saying, it's too spicy for me.  Which it likely is.

Now, the thing with the turkey.  The Big Guy will be taking it out of the oven in a few hours from now.  Then he is going to put it on a cutting board and is going to remove all the bones.  Then he is going to put the bones on to boil.  Then, once they are done boiling, he will put some of the bigger bones in the green bin, and the rest of them, he will throw out to the sea gulls.

HELLO!  You could be feeding me the bigger bones.  Oh but they will come up with some sort of excuse that they will get stuck in my gut and then I will need to be operated on.  So, perhaps those bones should go in the green bin.

But you could feed me some of the turkey.  It wouldn't kill you to do that.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his May 2017 Pictures


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment