Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 22 November 2019

22/Nov/19 I would like to come inside now


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Well the weather outside is miserable.

It is cold outside, but not cold enough for snow.  But right now, it shows it's +3, but it feels like it's -2.  So it's really cold out, but not cold enough for snow.  So, the weather is miserable.

But there is no lack of rain as of late.

Remember the other day, I was saying that the Big Guy went out and swapped over the lawn tractor attachment for the snow blower attachment...  Well, shortly after he was done, it was pouring rain.  Had he waited another hour or so, he would have been working in the rain.  Either that, or he would have just put it off again.

I got a visit from Aurora yesterday.  I almost got to sniff her.  She was on Mylynne's knee and she was looking at me.  I was able to get quite close.  Floyd is rather nervous about me getting so close though.

I'm a good dog and I would never want to hurt Aurora.  I just want to sniff her.  She is just so small.

She really does look like her brother though.

Floyd will NOT be able to keep Aurora away from me once she starts walking.  Then she will be on MY level.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog July 2017 Photograph Collections


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment