Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 9 November 2019

9/Nov/19 you can sit in the other wing chair


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I heard that my non-furry Memere was out playing in the snow.  Well, I guess not exactly playing.  She was brushing the snow off her car.  But still any day in the snow would be great.

So far, only rain in the forecast for Cape Breton.

Of course, this pleases the Big Guy to no end.

He would rather live in a place where they have NEVER even seen snow before.  Yup, he is just plain weird.  I couldn't understand how a place wouldn't have snow.

I got a visit from my non-furry Uncle Terry yesterday.  He was dropping off a bunch of diapers for Aurora.  His arms were really full.


He told me to get down while he was bringing stuff in.

Although these diapers are for when she gets a little older.  But it was really nice of him to think about Aurora like that.

If it were to try to rain right now.  It would be falling as snow as it is -1 C right now.  I love it like that.  This is the weather that my fur is designed for.  I don't feel the cold at all at that temperature.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog pictures from July 2016


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment