Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 6 November 2019

6/Nov/19 this chair is a bit small


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I'm not sure why it's so funny to see me trying to fit in the chair the Big Guy sits in to play his XBox.  Not like I'm going to try to beat him on any of the games that he plays.

I just don't have the paws to be able to hold that XBox controller.

The finally paved the street that is next to us.  Although to be able to see the street, you have to go way up to the attic to see it.  Or, you can just go for a walk.

Tonya came with us on my walk yesterday.  She got in the way of my leash.  Cripes, you think she would pay attention to where I walk.  She does it all the time.  Then she gets upset with me due to her being in the way of MY leash.

The Big Guy cooked up this mess of bacon.  Now...  do you think I'm going to be given any of it?

Yea, lets throw that idea right out the window.

Did you see the Big Guy lately?  He has lost 10 pounds this last month.

I hope he can keep that up and continue taking me for walks.

I really love going for those walks.

Well, I better let the Big Guy go make his toasted bacon and tomatoe sandwich.  I'm not even going to go over and sniff his plate.  It would just be a waste of drool.

I will wait for Tonya to get up and I will drool over her breakfast.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog in the Wing Chair


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment