Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 13 November 2019

13/Nov/19 I'm inside my little fort


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

WARNING!

The Big Guy has a MAN COLD! (Insert dramatic music here)

Alert the media.  Bring out the civil guard.  Put an ambulance on stand by.  Sound the alarm.  Get a hospital bed ready.  Clear all lanes of traffic for a possible evacuation.

Life as I know it will be coming to a stop for the next few days.

Someone is going to turn into a big sookie baby.  He will be speaking with a weak voice.  Not only is Tonya going to take care of everything around the house, but now she will have this huge man baby to deal with.

He will not be able to feed himself.

The TV remote will have to beside him at all times.

Tonya will have to rush around, trying to find the secret recipe to Chicken Noodle Soup.  Medications will have to be purchased.

A priest will have to be brought in to give the last rights.

We are DOOMED I tell you.

I hope we will be able to see the light of day tomorrow.  If you don't see tomorrow's blog, please keep in mind: I had a good life.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog pictures from October 2016


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment