Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 17 November 2019

17/Nov/19 damn, just got caught sniffing the counters


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy is what they call "light on his feet".  He really is a BIG guy.  By that, I mean heavy.  But he walks so softly on his feet.  He would make a great ninja.  

He has surprised Tonya on more than one occasion.  He will come up behind her and she isn't aware that he is there.

Now, Tonya, she walks on the heels of her feet.  STOMP STOMP STOMP  

She doesn't sneak at all.

The Big Guy had made fried pork chops for his supper last night.  Well the pork grease flew all over the place.  On the floor, on the stove, on the counter tops.  I could smell it.

Oh, if only I could have some.

But then I would be "shitting though the eye of a needle".  In other words, extreme diarrhea.

So the Big Guy has also been researching a new type of car.  It's called the Ford Mach-E.  Not run by gas, but by electricity.  He has also pretty much stated, his current car has to be paid off before he goes shopping for a new car.  Which is reasonable.  But that also means, I will likely never see it.

Bernese Mountain Dogs don't have a long life span.  At 3 1/2 years old, I'm already considered to be a 50 year old in human terms.

But they do feed me good food and they do take good care of me.  So I should be good for a LONG time.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog pictures from February 2017


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment