Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 21 November 2019

21/Nov/19 I don't need a blanket, but it would be nice


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

A few times, Tonya has decided that I need a blanket.

Those few times, I've taught her I don't.

Then, I will mouth the blanket.

Oh my, the texture.

Before I know what I've done, the blanket is shredded.

Geesh, I didn't mean do.

It just happens.

Like yesterday, Tonya was cleaning off the dinning room table.  Well there was this cardboard drink holder and a couple napkins.

The Big Guy was in the kitchen, doing up his gravy, which was amazing, by the way, and I just couldn't help myself.  Napkins are just like toilet paper, only not on a roll.

The Big Guy could hear some ripping but couldn't locate it.  So he started creeping around the house.  Oh he found me.  The napkins were shredded.

He didn't say anything.  As he normally doesn't.  He didn't scold me or anything.  He quietly picked up everything and laid it on the kitchen table for Tonya to see what mistake she had done by putting the stuff where I can get it.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog June 2017 photo collection


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment