Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 29 November 2019

29/Nov/19 we are not amused


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So, did you hear the winds last night?  Hmmm...  I should also realize, not all of my readers to this blog live in Nova Scotia.

OK, if you lived in Cape Breton Island...  It was VERY windy last night.

So much so that people that put out their green bin, well they are NOT going to be finding it in the same spot they put it yesterday.  It is now down the road.

Do you know how much NOISE a green bin makes when it falls over?  Then do you also know much much noise a green bin makes as it's rolling around on the street?

Yea...

It makes A LOT OF NOSE!

So much so, that it kept me awake.

I would hear "something", so I would get up and have a look outside.

Hmmm...  it's the green bin.

Then, since the green bin fell over, now it's a new noise.  (Rolling around noise)

I would have to look outside just to make sure everything was OK.

I hardly slept at all last night, trying to protect the house.

I'm going to be napping today, I can tell you that.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is sleeping


Bye bye fur now

2 comments: