Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 21 November 2018

21/Nov/18 when I was smaller, I didn't cover as many tiles


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So when I first moved into this house, obviously I was much smaller.  Because of my much smaller size, I didn't cover as may tiles when I would be laying across the kitchen floor.  Now, when I'm in the kitchen, my humans HAVE to walk around me to get anywhere.

I've seen it where they don't want to disturb me, so they will walk back though the living room to walk in the other entrance to the kitchen so as not to bother me while I'm laying on the kitchen floor.

But that doesn't always work.

Especially with the Big Guy.  He will walk into the kitchen and he will nudge me with his foot.  Saying one word: MOVE

You bet it's time to move too.  He doesn't mess around too much.  When he wants me to move, well, it's time to move.

So I try to make a big production of me moving out of the way.

I will make sure to scramble my paws on the tile for maximum effect.

I will also do a shoulder check to make it seem like I'm trying to get out to the way like he's got some road rage or something like that.

That's normally when Tonya will come to my rescue and will get upset with the Big Guy for getting me to move.

It's a game that I love to play.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog doing a dance with Tonya



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment