Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 17 November 2018

17/Nov/18 I'll just wait for her at the bottom of the stairs


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So the Big Guy is making steak and eggs for breakfast.  Guess who is going to bug the shit out of Tonya for some of that breakfast.  

You guessed it, I will be bugging her.

But the Big Guy also loves to put onions in his steak.  So that means, likely, no steak for me.  I'm pretty sure he's doing that on purpose.

He has also put out some chicken for supper.  I wonder if I can get Tonya to give up some of her chicken?  I like chicken too.

So, everyone was really excited about the snow that we were supposed to get.  Well, it turns out, it was more rain than it was snow.  The Big Guy finally got his lawn mower, converted into a snow blower.  He tested it and it's working just fine.

The Big Guy has also found that he's down to 2 snow shovels.  There was one that Tonya bought for him.  Geesh, it was huge.  The Big Guy wasn't too unhappy when it broke.  He put it in the garbage last year and it was one of the first things that was taken.

Soon enough, they will be taking stuff down from the attic so that they can decorate the house for Christmas.  They are always worried about the tree.  I can understand why.  My power tail can clear a coffee table.  My tail also makes short work of low hanging decorations.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog without anyone to play with at the dog park



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment