Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 20 November 2018

20/Nov/18 this is where the Grinch put the Christmas Tree


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday it was rather cold outside.  Today, it's a lot warmer.  OK, it's not short and T-Shirt weather for the humans.  But it is a lot warmer.  This snow is mostly melted.  Since it's going to be raining, the snow isn't going to last all that long.

So a few years ago, Tonya got an upgrade to her cell phone.  Now the Big Guy is looking for the old cell phone and he can't find it.  It's in Tonya's filing cabinet that she has next to her computer.  If you could see the stuff that she's got in this filing cabinet.  It's kinda like her purse.  Just filled with a lot of brick a brack that she doesn't want to get rid of.

Then again, the Big Guy is also like this.  He has a lot of stuff that could be purged as well.  But do they get rid of it?  Nope.  Why?  Cause they may need it again some day.

Then again, I only have to worry about my toys.  Every so often, the toys go missing.  Do I think of them?  Nope, I'm a dog and only have limited memory of such things.

So far, there isn't a lot of snow in the forecast.  I don't mind the snow.  It's fun to be outside while the snow falls.  But it's also nice being inside with my humans as well.

Last night, Tonya had a tuna sandwich.  Of course I just kept bugging and bugging until she finally gave some to me.  But I find that she waits so long to give me some, that when she does, I nip her fingers when I am getting that piece of her sandwich.  Then she yells at me for nipping her fingers.  Man oh man, she yells a lot at me.  

I'm always so excited to see Tonya.  The Big Guy, yes, I get excited for him too. but he mostly ignores me.  So why try with him...  It's Tonya that gives me all the attention that I want.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having a tough time with his bucket



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment