Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 14 November 2018

14/Nov/18 this is my favorite human in the world


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So last night, we really had some snow that fell.  We've had snow fall previous to this, but it really didn't stick around.  This time, it has stayed all the way though the night and into the morning.

Right now, it's raining out.  So that isn't nice outside at all.  I much prefer the snow.  The Big Guy prefers the rain.  But the snow doesn't stick too much to my fur.  Where as the rain, soaks though my fur and onto my skin.

The city must have come by and put salt down on the road.  There is snow in the driveway, which is paved, but yet, no snow on the road, which is also paved.  So, I think they put salt on the road.

I can't wait to go for my walk later on.  I hope that I can go for a walk before all the snow melts.  I guess we will see if that happens or not.  Lately, the Big Guy hasn't been going for walks with me.  His knee has really been bothering him a lot.  So Tonya has been bringing me for walks.  She has that special collar for me, so I behave on our walks.

The Big Guy is off tomorrow.  I bet he's going to finish painting those crests that he's been working on.  Then he's going to post pictures on line and see if he can't sell them.  He's hoping that he might be able to sell a lot of them.

The Big Guy was reading about the Canadian Submarines yesterday.  He was really impressed with the stories that was being recounted by the men that sailed on those subs.  He also knew, that working on subs, would not have been the environment that he would have preferred.  He liked being on the surface.  He tips his hat to those that worked on those subs.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog happy that Spring 2017 is here



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment