Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 3 November 2018

3/Nov/18 I am not really a morning person


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So, what are we going to talk about today?

The Big Guy works with this lady and her car doesn't work any longer.  Yesterday, she was talking about giving it away.  It doesn't run so well in the wet weather.  The Big Guy isn't a mechanic, but he dealt with that a long time ago.  Turns out, it was the distributor cap and it had a crack in it.  So when it was wet weather, the van wouldn't run so well.  Or even start for that matter.

I can tell that the Big Guy is going to go for a nap shortly.  He looks really tired.  He will go lay down for about 20 minutes and get up all refreshed.

After looking outside, I can pretty much say that going to the dog park is off the list.  It has rained quite a bit yesterday and it is going to continue for some time today as well.

The weather is supposed to be nice tomorrow.  I heard the Big Guy talking about having a BBQed pork loin cut up into steaks.  He has done that in the past.  Doesn't mean that I get any of it though.

Most of the leaves have fallen off the trees.  I know that I've said it in the past, but I am really looking forward to Winter and the snow.  Yes, yes, I know that the Big Guy hates Winter.  All that snow blowing and what not.  He thinks that the snow in the driveway is just all chaos.

Here is your Public Service Announcement: Tonight is Day Light Savings time.  So the clocks are going to fall back one hour.  

If you live in Saskatchewan, Arizona, and/or Hawaii, please ignore this PSA as it doesn't apply to you.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is kinda big for the kiddy pool



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment