Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 16 November 2018

16/Nov/18 I'll just keep your chair warm for you


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I've heard that the other doggies that used to live here were NOT allowed on the furniture.

I fixed that as soon as I could get up on the furniture.  Even though the Big Guy would try to encourage me not to get up, Tonya had other plans.  

So who do you think I'm going to listen to?  The Big Guy or Tonya.

I'm on the couch aren't I?

So if we lived a few miles North of here, we would be expecting about 20 cm of snow.  That's about 8 inches of snow.  Now that's annoying for those that have to deal with it.  Because of our proximity to the Atlantic, we're going to be getting about 15 to 20 mm of rain.

Yesterday Tonya made this spicy meatloaf.  Of course I'm not allowed to have any.  That goes without saying.  But the Big Guy's bowels are suffering.  He loves spicy food, but his insides revolt any time he does this.

He made a chicken stew.  He can tolerate that a lot easier.  He also made tea biscuits.  I can't have any as there is raisins in them.

Geesh, they certainly do make a lot of stuff that I can't have.

I have to wonder, does the Big Guy do this so that I can't have any...

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and Martini



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment