Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 2 November 2018

2/Nov/18 let me inside the house before I freeze


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

For your doggie that you may have at home.  Do they beg you for the food that is on your plate?

I know that each morning, the Big Guy will make himself some breakfast.  Well, I may as well beg the floor to make me some toast.  I've tried to beg for food off of him.  It's just not happening.

Now, with Tonya.  That's a different story.

I will STARE at her.

I will lay my mussel on her chest.  (Yes, I am tall enough to do that when she is watching TV and she is sitting on the couch)

Then, with my mussel on her chest, I will start drooling.

Of course she yells at me.

But I know it's all part of the game with her.  I just have to be patient with her.

Begging with her works so well, I've seen her give up most of her breakfast to me.

Not with the Big Guy.  I've seen him go into the living room and put his plate down on the end table.  Well there may as well be krypotonite on that plate.  I know, don't even try to sniff the plate.  It doesn't end well for me.  He has come at me, "at the rush".  You really don't want to see a man as large as him coming at you.  I've made sure to run away each and every time.  I've acknowledged that he has put his plate down, and I know I want some, but I also know, it's better that I just ignore it and go have some kibble.

When ever the Big Guy plans to give me some thing from his plate, he brings it to my food dish and puts it in there.

So what's your best way to get human food?

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having watermellon

 

Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment