Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 9 November 2018

9/Nov/18 stupid cats will jump cause cucumbers are behind them


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So it would seem that were in for another rain storm on Saturday.  Makes no never mind though.  I will just hang out inside and hold my pee.  

I can hold my pee for more than just a few hours.

Now, my poop.  Not so much.  When I've got to go, I've got to go.  I will poop on the living room floor.  Sebastian, the previous dog, when he would have an accident, he would poop in the back room.  Their solution was to close the door to the back room.  Then he would hold his poop.  With me, since I'm in the living room most of the time anyways, I will just poop in the living room.

Oh don't get me wrong.  It's not my "thing" to poop in the living room.  It's an accident when that happens.  Not like it's on purpose.  Normally this only happens when Tonya feeds me something that upset my stomach.  Which is most of the food that she eats.

Yesterday Tonya made this supper that really doesn't have a name.  But it's got bacon, salmon and shrimp.  It smells wonderful.  But I didn't get to have any of it.  I checked it out and I didn't see any onions in it.  She still didn't share any of it with me.

I bet it's because it's expensive.

There is someone at the Big Guy's work place that is allergic to peanuts and shell fish.  So they are not allowed to have anything like that at work.  I wonder how people like that get though life?   At least I got the Big Guy that is always after Tonya for sharing stuff with me.  He's always asking her, if she really should feed stuff to me.  Like the table scraps that I adore so much.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog at the spa



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment