Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 5 November 2018

5/Nov/18 do I got any boogers up my nose


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Didn't we ever have some wind yesterday?  

The Big Guy needed to go to Canadian Tire and before he left, he seen that there was a bunch of leaves that collected near the back door.  He parked the car away from all of that and then went and got his lawn mower.

Then he went around and around, mowing all the leaves.  This was cutting them into smaller and smaller pieces.  Which in turn, was being picked up by the wind and blowing it away.

Some of the leaves and other debris landed on me and got stuck in my fur.  So Tonya had to clean me up.  She said that I was very messy.  Meanwhile, it was the Big Guy's fault for mowing up all those leaves.

Something that the Big Guy didn't realize till this morning was that they never lost power.  Yet my non-furry Memere, who lives in Moncton, she said they lost their power for about 12 hours.

So the Big Guy was painting the crests that the guy would like to purchase.














Tonya says that he's doing a great job.  What do you think?

He still to varnish the shields, then attach the crest to the shield, and then get some packaging so that it can be mailed.  He's also going to have to get some bubble wrap so that the shield is protected in delivery.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog empties his toy bucket



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment