Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 7 July 2023

7/Jul/23 what will he cook today


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya put some bacon on the counter last night.

The Big Guy can take a hint.  

He knows she wants him to cook the bacon.

I also noticed a big tomato.

I bet she is going to have a bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich for breakfast.

I also seen a chicken in the fridge.

The Big Guy was jabbering about making some chicken pot pie.

Which is fine.

But he puts onions in the gravy.

I'm not supposed to have onions.

But Tonya always gives in and puts some in my food dish anyways.

She even has a magnet on the fridge of all the stuff I can't have.

Doesn't stop her though.

It's just that human food is so tasty.

How could something that tastes so good be bad for me?

I guess my joke the other day, went over everyone's head.

Many paws

I'm hot.

Still don't get it?

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog with Tonya's Vera Bradley blanket




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment