Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 14 July 2023

14/Jul/23 there is a breeze


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I laid over to the side so that I wasn't in the way yesterday.

The Big Guy made a meatloaf.

Tonya said, it was super tasty.

Normally, meatloaf is nothing to get excited about.

The Big Guy really loves meatloaf sandwiches.

I guess it's kinda like a hamburger.

Only slightly bigger.

Of course, there was onions in it.

Always with the onions.

Oh and garlic.

So I wasn't able to have any of the meatloaf.

What I did get to have was some peas and mashed potatoes.

If Tonya wants more mashed potatoes with the meatloaf, she is going to have to make more.

Hmmm...

I wonder...

If she make more peas and mashed potatoes...

I could get some.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is suffering from the heat




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment