Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 19 July 2023

19/Jul/23 when will it be cold


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I really like to have an un-obstructed view of the road.

I appreciate it when the Big Guy cuts down the little trees and bushes that are near that part of the back deck.

Then, when people walk by with their dogs, I can announce that I live here.

Although with it being so warm...

I've given them a pass.

Yesterday, the Big Guy had to get a new headset from work.

People weren't able to hear him on the headset he was using.

So, while he was waiting, he was able to play on his XBox.

He also made a batch of oatmeal and raisin cookies.

He uses 2 cookies as a meal replacement.

It must be working, as he is still loosing weight.

Eventually they reached out to him and he got to finish his shift.

We sat outside for a bit.

The temp was at 24.

But there was a breeze and the Big Guy didn't have his shirt or shoes on.

He felt cold.

Can you imagine that?

Cold at 24.

When we came inside, I insisted to go upstairs to the cold room.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having watermellon




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment