Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 21 July 2023

21/Jul/23 living room furniture gone


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I've been spending a lot of time in the cold room.

So much so, that life is moving on without me noticing.

Yesterday morning, there was furniture in the living room.

Yesterday afternoon, I came downstairs and the furniture was on it's side and the legs were off.

Then, I came downstairs again, and the furniture was gone.

Tonya is sitting over to the side in a wing chair.

The Big Guy is sitting on a computer chair that my Memere gave him.

I wonder if they are going to get new furniture?

Or are they going thru a minimalist phase?

I can never tell with them.

The Big Guy made taco spaghetti yesterday.

Not that it did me much good.

There was spicy sausages and onions and garlic and other spices.

All stuff that is bad for me.

The broiler on his oven is working once again.

Which makes the Big Guy super happy.

Last week, it wasn't working.

He probably pressed the wrong buttongs.

Dumb human.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the bobbing bird




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment